Wednesday 4 January 2012

Tired, Lazy & I miss that Panget!

Very busy day. 1st working day on 2012 makes me feel stressed. Super!! New kids, old kids that came today after long holidays. They all cried a lot. I hate that, makes me headache. Started with late alarm rang, simple shower and no breakfast. Sigh... I walked faster to school. 5 min late, Thank God! There is new teacher at our school. She will teach 5 and 6 yrs old kids. Don't mind about her. Me, as always, very talkative but not with her. Im just do what ever I need to.  Feel tired and cold. Not started my diet yet, am still enjoying my food.. heheh. Just imagine how happy I am everytime i see all the delish food. Yum Yum!
Nothing weird happen today, just me.. Im drowning in my own world on and off. I just think about something I cant get off my head. Kept thinking about it over and over again. ........ Oh, BTW...


PANGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment